At Channel Mobile we are all about giving back and supporting local events and charities that we believe in and want to contribute towards.
In this regards, we sponsor our services to either allow charities to raise funds for their cause or help events market themselves by increasing awareness and attendance through our mobile marketing solutions, be it bulk SMS, short codes or USSD.
Events & charities we sponsor/have sponsored:
- The Heavy Chef Project: Every month, experts are invited within the various categories of digital marketing to talk at their monthly get-togethers, called The Heavy Chef Sessions. These sessions are held in London, Cape Town and Johannesburg.
- Breadline Africa: Breadline Africa is a South African-based charity and one of the largest converters of shipping containers. These are used for ECD centres (nursery schools), primary school libraries, kitchens, classrooms and toilet blocks in poverty stricken communities in Southern Africa.
- Bright: A creative space in Woodstock allowing for like-minded people to engage and partake in workshops and art classes to allow for creativity to flourish. The workshops host top industry speakers across marketing, advertising and art.
- No Danger Diaries: They’re a group of guys who want to do some good in the world…while having fun. Every 3rd thing on their list helps the world and it’s people in some way. They mobilise charity fundraisers and organise exciting events.
- Bright Start: Bright Start is an Education Support Programme dedicated to the Empowerment of children from low-income, historically disadvantaged communities in the Western Cape so they may have a Brighter Future.
- Dignity SA: Dignity SA is a non profit organisation that utilises a short code to bring in donations. SMS ‘DignitySA’ to 38621 and donate R10.
- Pierre Robin: Pierre Robin Sequence Foundation (PRSF) is a Registered (126-590 NPO) South African based non profit organisation that has been established to support families and individuals affected by Pierre Robin Sequence (PRS) and its associated syndromes worldwide.
- Friends Of Jess: Friends of Jess is a community of friends united by a common goal – to share Jess’s story and raise funds to support her fight against brain cancer. SMS your name to 40159 and donate R20.
- Cape Of Good Hope SPCA: The Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals – SPCA ‘for short’ – aims to protect all animals from cruelty, neglect and ill treatment that often results from ignorance of animals and their needs.
- Caring For Kayla: A community of incredibly special people who unconditionally love and support a little princess with her fight against Cystic Fibrosis, an in curable terminal illness that is very rare. Caring For Kayla, is a private trust and not part of any Cystic Fibrosis charities or associations. With all our private donations we not only help with Kayla’s treatment and medication but we also help other underprivileged and special needs families in South Africa.
- Tsogang Sechaba Community Project: They strive to provide support both material and psychosocial, to the most vulnerable in society with the stated aim of lessening the impact of HIV and AIDS. “Educate a child, empower a nation”. Channel Mobile has sponsored a short code to allow for an effective donation platform.
- The Haven Night Shelter: The Haven Night Shelter Welfare Organisation provides temporary shelter, physical care, social welfare and family re-unification services to adult homeless persons typically described as “street people” or “vagrants” in the Western Cape.
So if you would like to increase awareness and attendance at events or effectively raise funds for a charity, fill out the contact form and we will call you back.