Channel Mobile has been a WhatsApp Business Solution Provider since 2019, empowering businesses and brands to engage with their audiences on the world’s most popular messaging channel. We’ve built a suite of tools using the WhatsApp Business API to help you manage your communication & engagement with your customers via WhatsApp.
Many businesses around the world are moving their customer communications to the WhatsApp app – with the goal to provide a rich, engaging experience. Read on to see how we can help make the most out of every interaction.
Why WhatsApp with Channel Mobile
There are numerous methods businesses can use WhatsApp to enhance customer communications, and we will enable this efficiently and conveniently, making it possible for you to scale communications, drive engagement, and cultivate brand loyalty.
Here’s why many brands choose Channel Mobile as their WhatsApp Business Solution Provider:
- Be always-on. Our automated chatbots (with system integrations) enables easy deployment of simple Informational chatbots, Business Process chatbots, or Fully Integrated chatbots for self-service.
- We provide effortless integration. Integrate WhatsApp Business API into your existing systems, and help customers self-manage their business services and product information on their own terms, and in their own time.
- Help you engage and notify. Send valuable, timely notifications, alerts, and reminders.
- We provide support. We’ll work hand in hand to create your bespoke WhatsApp business solution, and for any support required.
WhatsApp Business Tools
We’ve built a suite of tools using the WhatsApp Business API to help you manage your communication & engagement with your customers via WhatsApp.
Businesses who have integrated WhatsApp deliver exceptional customer experience by enhancing the way they interact with customers. Keep customers informed across their entire journey, with timely notifications, reminders, and alerts.
- Automated Chatbots (with system integrations)
- AgentChat (multi-agent chat management software)
- Templated Broadcasting & campaign management
- Competition management
- Loyalty & Rewards
Provide personalized customer support
Chatting in real-time with businesses provides the modern customer the conversational experience they’ve come to expect. Using WhatsApp through AgentChat (our multi-agent chat management software) gives your agents all the tools they need to resolve queries quickly and effectively.
The AgentChat solution routes your inbound WhatsApp messages to the right person or department and allows your team to seamlessly manage and route inbound chats.
- Use a chatbot up front to route your chats
- Enable your existing staff to handle support via chat
- Filter incoming chats by department
- Manage chats like a call centre
Your agents have access to relevant customer data in one screen. And using WhatsApp through AgentChat also gives you insight into detailed analytics to help you make data-driven decisions – by keeping track of your agents’ resolution time, average response time, online status, and more. And as the WhatsApp solution is cloud-based, your team can work from anywhere. All your agents need is a desktop or laptop and they’re ready to provide support anytime, anywhere.
Automate with chatbots
Automated chatbots help customers self-manage access to your business services and product information on their own terms, and in their own time.
Chatbots will help you handle more queries and dispose of frequently asked questions your agents get asked. As a result, customers get the quick answer they’re after while your agents can focus on more complicated queries.
- Simple Informational Chatbots
- Task & Business Process Chatbots (address verifications, applications, submissions)
- Fully integrated Chatbots for self-service (access customer account information, loyalty balances)
If you already have an existing system in place, you can easily integrate our WhatsApp Business API. Use it in combination with SMS as a failover channel, and other features to deliver an outstanding customer experience that’s customised for your business. It is important to understand how WhatsApp can fit into your business communication framework, and choose a WhatsApp solution that meets your needs.