If you are looking for new ways to collect and nurture your sales leads, then WhatsApp is the platform you are looking for. It’s the world’s most popular messaging application, and businesses use WhatsApp as a powerful tool for lead generation.
Why WhatsApp is a strong lead generation channel
WhatsApp is user-friendly, flexible, and convenient. It is an environment where potential customers are already very comfortable, making them more agreeable to your business messaging. This makes the app one of the best tools for client communication and lead generation.
- Sky-high open rates: One of the many advantages of WhatsApp is the high open rates. WhatsApp messages have an open rate of +98%, which is significantly higher than other forms of communication, such as email.
- Personalization: The WhatsApp Business API enables businesses to send personalized messages to customers, improving the chances of lead generation.
- Immediate response: The WhatsApp API allows immediate response to customer enquiries, increasing the chances of lead conversion.
- CRM Integration: The WhatsApp Business solution can be integrated with a business’s existing CRM systems, allowing for better management of leads and interactions.
5 ways to generate leads through WhatsApp
1. Add WhatsApp chat to your website
Installing website chat is a great way to turn website visitors into leads. With a WhatsApp chat widget, you can provide personalized service and collect leads. Even outside of business operating hours. And when a visitor connects, you can simply continue the conversation on WhatsApp, even though they may have left your website.
2. Set up a WhatsApp chatbot
Most customer service (or sales) teams are not available 24/7. Potential customers are though – exploring your website after business working hours, or during the busiest times of the year. Availability is vital to generate leads; answer too late and the opportunity is gone. That’s where WhatsApp chatbots come into their own.
- A WhatsApp chatbot can collect leads when you are not available.
- A chatbot understands questions by recognizing keywords – formulating a suitable reply.
- Chatbots can collect customers’ personal information and even set up their appointments.
3. Create a WhatsApp QR code
An innovative way to collect leads is via a WhatsApp QR code on your marketing materials. QR codes streamline contact sharing, making it the quickest way to start a conversation with businesses. Today’s consumers are done with slow and time-consuming processes. Engage users by asking questions or inviting them to enter a contest.
4. Use WhatsApp in your email signature
Adding a WhatsApp link to your email signature or a clickable image, is another great way to personalize interaction with your leads. Position the link as a call to action (CTA), and ensure the design stands out. Potential sales leads can immediately start a conversation with you directly on the app.
5. Try out Click-to-WhatsApp ads
With Click-to-WhatsApp ads, you can enable your visitors to send a WhatsApp message directly from ads on platforms like Facebook or Instagram via a call to action (CTA). It allows an instant conversation without having to browse through a landing page or blog post. The conversation can be completely automated using our WhatsApp Business API solution, or handed over to a human agent.
By following these simple tips, you can easily set up WhatsApp Business API on your website and start generating and engaging leads in a more efficient manner.
To collect and nurture sales leads, you will need to use the WhatsApp Business API. As a WhatsApp Business Solution Partner – we can help you set up your WhatsApp Business API quickly. Get in touch, we are here to help!
- The Complete Guide for WhatsApp Broadcast Messages: The Easy Way to Send Bulk Messages
- WhatsApp Business chatbot for insurance
- How to use WhatsApp Business API to reduce customer churn